Saturday, October 3, 2009

Tag der deutschen Einheit: 3. Oktober 2009

Today is the Day of German Unity, when everyone of German heritage is reminded of the Fatherland that is theirs.

I thought it best to include this 2001 song by the German group Die Prinzen. I don't like this band, so I made sure to find a video containing the music without the stupid images that accompany the original video.

[I couldn't post the video for some reason, so copy and paste the following address in your browser: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gqydj2zW-Wo&feature=related ]

2 comments:

  1. 'Stoph, you make mienen Bluten Deutschen run proud.
    That was probably terrible German, but you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill, sometimes it's what is being said that matters more than the way it is said, and this is such a time. So many thanks!

    ReplyDelete